Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Rain Drops For Wednesday

 

It is rainy , dull , foggy and humid here today and I am glad for the rain as we needed it after all the sunny hot humid days we have had . 

                                                                   Also a good day to get out in theses

JUNE 2014 (14 of 18)

                                                                          And take rain drop photos !

Yup … in my jammies of course as it was the early morning I was out taking these photos ! I do like a gentle rain as I am photographing things , it’s  quite refreshing !

                                                           JUNE 2014 (3 of 18)

JUNE 2014 (4 of 18)

                  I love how the rain drops glitter in certain light and how they just hang there each and every one a different shape size and form !

JUNE 2014 (6 of 18)

JUNE 2014 (8 of 18)

                                                 JUNE 2014 (9 of 18)

                             The valley has a foggy mist hanging in it and over it as the humidity and rain mix !

JUNE 2014 (17 of 18)

                                          Oh and of course I cant forget about our Miggs with her wet face and paws !

JUNE 2014 (16 of 18)

                                           She likes to roam the yard licking the rain drops off of the grass !

JUNE 2014 (11 of 18)

                                                    So for today there will be rain drops everywhere  !

                                                                        Until next time my friends !

                                                                              Country Gal

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar