Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Around The Studio

I have had no enthusiasm to get anything done for the last 2 weeks. I still haven't got any greeting cards started and believe me I have plenty of paper and embellishments to add to the cards. I have a chest of drawers full and an white wicker armour plus several small decorative boxes full.Anyway I will get all fired up when the sun comes out .My sweet ladies from Germany I found at a yard sale for $3. Just wanted to show a few things I have sitting around that makes me happy. The little girls shirt has damage to her beautiful lace and the lady said that is why she was only $3.                                          


This is a card I embellished years ago. I think this is the first card I ever altered . I had gone to an estate sale and bought a big box of small plastic do dads like this green hat and airplane.

Love this sweet little girl,I added her a crown and the Blessed Mother charm

My shelf I bought at a yard sale once added the bottle brush tree and jar of beads ,rhinestone clothes pins
My little Nicol Sayre doll sitting on a bird nest,I think I'l add glitter to her nest ,she is holding a little glitter bird. behind her is a few Byers Carolers dolls and a tall Santos doll

I forgot to add in my newest Nicol Sayre doll that I bought in Lexington Missouri at a shop having a closing sale 50% off everything  

Believe me I have plenty to do and love all my treasures just need you to tell me to get it done LOL 

A look across the table I create on ,this was taken through a mirror across the room 





Linky parties I joined in 



Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar