Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

MY BOOK TRIVIA

Approximately 2000-2500 books in my attic, my reading pace varies from 80-120 a year, dependent on how much life interferes with my reading. I'm in my late 40's, so by that definition I have enough to read until I'm in my early to mid-70's - assuming I stop buying, which is incredibly hard to do.

Over the years my tastes have moved from horror - King, Koontz, Barker etc to an interest in Vietnam War books, both factual and fictional, to crime, to spy fiction with the odd bit of literature and sports biography thrown in.

I used to keep everything I read, perhaps an inherited hoarding gene passed onto me by my father, though now I read them and move them on - the ultimate aim being to get down to zero books so that my kids won't have to deal with 10 tonne of old tat when I pass on.

Most of my "collection" is classed as mount TBR, though I have read some of what is now stashed in the attic. I'll hopefully read them all once or once more, pen a few thoughts on the last one read and get stuck into the next.       

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar