Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

BE What You Want to See

 Today - no recipes and no frugal tips.  Just a tip to start the new month on being WHAT you WANT TO SEE!!!  We all get tired of of the garbage we are bombarded with each day.  Can we change that?  Well - we don't have to participate.  We can be the light that is so needed now.  Is this my Pollyanna self and thinking coming out?  Maybe - but I prefer to be a positive force than a negative Nellie!


Are your tired of negativity? - Be the positive thinker of the group
Are you tired of hatred?  Be the loving person 
Are you sick of shortages?  Prepare your home and not worry
Are you sick of negative TV, news and comments?  Turn it off, do not listen and remove or delete



Little things matter.  Be kind and thoughtful.  DO NOT spread hatred or negativity.  
Be the one to help a stranger in need or help the animal shelter.  Be the one to donate to a food pantry or to the homeless shelter.  Little actions make BIG differences for others.

You may only be able to donate some gently used clothing - but it may be  just what someone else needs.
You may be able to only donate a few cans of food - but it may keep someone from being hungry.
You may be able to only donate some old towels or blankets or a few cans of food - but it may help some animals in need at the shelters.
You may be only able to donate your time - but that may be what is needed.
You may be able to only lend an ear - but someone may just need someone to talk to and to listen.
You may be only to offer a hug - that may be the comfort someone needs at that moment.
You may be only able to offer a smile - it may be the only kind gesture someone sees today.

You all have been here long enough to know, that I try to avoid certain subjects.  If someone mentions them in comments - I kind of don't respond.  
I want this to be a SAFE place.  A HAPPY place.  A place for POSITIVE living and ideas.

You can find all the negative, hate, fear mongering, panic, evil and conspiracy that you desire in so many places, you don't need it here.  I aim to keep this our SAFE zone.
I am not ignorant of what is going on in the world - I am quite aware, as I am sure you are.  That doesn't mean we have to re-live it here.
We teach.  We learn.  We share.  We pray.  We laugh.  We cry.  We do these things all TOGETHER and with love and caring.

Have a fantastic day and month.  Go forward and BE what you want your life to be and what you want to see in the world.  Love and happiness are infectious and it spreads!!!!!!
I love you all and so appreciate you!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar